The Artificial, Week 148: The MundanePosted to theartificial.com on .
We’re having a calm period at the moment. There are two projects underway, but one is well ahead of schedule and the other is straightforward support during implementation of a very small product.
So the internal to-dos begin to bubble up to the top of my priorities. Here is what the glamorous life of a small agency director entails:
- ordering furniture
- paying invoices for the usual things, recent office painting, and income taxes
- telling everyone how to load a dishwasher
- following up on client leads, arranging meetings
- fixing a bug in our homegrown intranet wiki
- feeding digital cats
- too much communication with client procurement offices
- reconciling bank transactions
- buying and installing a printer
- documenting our payroll procedures
- evaluating channels for posting job descriptions
- researching tasteful advertising options for to [icon]