The Classification of Classifiers
Amsterdam has a public registry of algorithms that is a very promising example of civic transparency and algorithm/AI accountability. Recorded here for posterity are the considerations listed in this catalog today (late 2020) and their descriptions:
- Key data sources utilised in the development and use of the system, their content and utilisation methods.
- Data processing
- The operational logic of the automatic data processing and reasoning performed by the system and the models used.
- This includes architecture overview, source code, and performance measurement.
- Promotion and realisation of equality in the use of the service.
- Human oversight
- Human oversight during the use of the service.
- Risks related to the system and its use and their management methods.